THE ACADEMY has celebrated its 20 years. during the COVID 19 lock down
We are having to close the school and will only teach certain subject distant learning.
The Academy is a private school established in 1999, and is accredited by The International Therapy Examination Council (ITEC) and
distant learning courses of Anatomy Physiology and Pathology Infection Protection (COVID 19) and Mental Health Awareness will be accredited by ITEC.
EFT accredited by the Academy.
There will be Level 3 Emergency First Aid at Work1 day course. which will be COVID safe face to face tuition. which will be accredited by QNUK.
Anatomy Physiology and Pathology
Infection Prevention (COVID)
are on demand
Emergency First Aid at Work one day course various dates through the year
This will be run on a Sunday.
My name is Kathleen Pitt MAR RN Cert Ed. I am the Principal of The Academy School of Reflexology and Holistic Therapies Northampton, and also the main tutor. The other tutor on the courses is Jenny Irving who is qualified in Massage, Indian Head Massage, and is a qualified Beautician with her own business.
I am a:
- Qualified Registered Nurse of 36 years (retired)
- Qualified Reflexologist for 30 years
- Qualified teacher of 25 years
- Qualified First Aider being a member of St John Ambulance for 33 years (retired)
- And holds a D32/33 training and assessors award
- Qualified in Holistic Massage 20 years ago
- Gained a Certificate of Education in 1995